About Your Bill
Water and Sewer charges are billed by the District monthly. All water and sewer bills are the responsibility of the property owner and remain their responsibility until the District is notified of a change in ownership of the property.
Bills are due and payable upon receipt. Accounts become delinquent if not paid 30 days after the billing date.
Delinquent accounts not paid by 4:00 p.m. on the 5th day of the following month will be charged a late fee of 1.5% on any unpaid balance.
Delinquent accounts not paid by 4:00 p.m. on the 15th day of the following month will be charged a delinquent fee of $20.00 on any unpaid balance.
If you have questions regarding your bill please contact the office at 530-533-0740.
Paying Your Bill
- Pay by cash, check or credit card at the District office located at 410 Grand Avenue, Oroville. Office hours are 7:30 am - 4:00 pm Monday - Friday.
- Mail your check or money order payable to TWSD at 410 Grand Avenue, Oroville, CA 95965. Please include your account number so that we can accurately credit your account.
- 24-hour payment drop-box located at the District office.
- Automatic Recurring Credit Card/Checking Payments. Contact TWSD for an authorization form.
- Set up your payment using an online service through your bank. The bank will mail a check which can take 7-10 days to reach TWSD.
- Pay online by credit card or checking account using either DOXO or PSN.